The Tennis Program provides a complete environment for the development of each individual player. Our specialist coaching staff ensure every player has the opportunity to reach their maximum potential with elite level training on a daily basis.
Roger Rasheed is our Tennis Ambassador and his involvement ensures our students have access to one of the world’s most highly respected and credentialed international coaches. Roger treats our environment as an A List business, leaving nothing behind while working on achieving each player’s own personal greatness.
The ITS Tennis Program includes tuition and focuses on:
- Preparation and professionalism
- Up to two hours of intense, elite training every school day
- Effective strategies to produce ‘maximum effort’ on a daily basis
- Constant commitment to player development
- Detailed focus on stroke and swing technique
- Mental strategies and match scenario planning
- Nutritional advice for maximum performance
- Tournament preparation, both physical and mental
- Transitions from practice to tournament play
- Planning defence and attack
- Development of personal strengths both on and off court
- Athletic Performance website
- Player logins and access to each individuals physical performance
- In depth reporting and player analysis
- Tennis Australia’s Hot Shots Program
- Pathways to US college scholarships, European club tennis, French money tournament series, ITF junior events, Australian ranking tournaments, coaching accreditations and more
The coaching staff and our ambassador, Roger Rasheed, are committed to developing your game. We are extremely excited to provide an environment that provides endless possibilities for you.